Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 8 and KOPIK is doing GREAT!


Crackers!
We have some seriously dedicated and knowledgeable ladies out there who are manipulating their macronutrients almost blindfolded these days. After 7 solid weeks, it is now becoming a way of life and my, oh, my the changes we all see...
We have the buzz of the community and eventhough we are into our last week of the Code... we are never truly done.

Whether you have more to go to reach your goal or if you have achieved it and you wish to maintain... it is all going to take a diligent and concentrated focus to remain true to the plan. You may have to cycle through another 8 weeks to get to your goal weight but realize that you eventually will! and if you are going into maintenance, realize that you cannot go back to the way you used to feed your body... you just cannot! All that you have learned about yourself and what makes you run efficiently has to be implemented forever.

On a personal note, I would like to request photos like Aundrea's... pictures that depict a story of dedication and change. We all love to share the success so please send your "after photos" to tracey@ladylifterfitness.com email address. Also, since numbers are the amazing indicator... please email me with your total loss for the 8 week journey to Cracking the Fat Loss Code.

Much luck to all the Crackers and hopefully we will be able to start up a second round for a new group of folks in a few weeks

PS: My caption for Aundrea's picture is... "WAY TO GO GIRL!!! You lost nearly a whole person in 8 weeks"

Always,
TT

9 comments:

Donna said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Donna said...

morning sunshines!
Hope all is well in the cracker world..haven't seen many since my routine has changed a bit. I have been trying out some new stuff (like spinning and swimming) and working out more at home with dvds (wicked ab stuff!)
I hope to see many many crackers tomorrow for the meeting at the library..let's share our successes and frustrations together!!!
This will be the last meeting I will be able to come to..I will be in the states for 10 days. When I get back, I want to challenge everyone to come out and work out in new, different ways. I am willing to try new things, so if you have any suggestions, bring them on!
Tracey!!! I will have to make a date with you for the wknd of the 21/22 for a new program..I PROMISE I am taking the 10 min workout from you to the states with me and I WILL DO IT FAITHFULLY!!!!
Hope to see you all tomorrow!!!!
hugs,
Donna

Tracey Trainer said...

Donna,
You've got me... Sunday at 10am- 12pm.... how does that sound?

We are talking the weekend of March 22 so let me know so I can reserve your session and start programming for you....

:-) TT
"Building Muscles Makes Me Happy!!"

Donna said...

GREAT meeting today Crackers! I will let Tracey talk about the discussion since she has "the way" with words. All I can say is, I am re-energized from the group support, and I am NO LONGER going to go by the scale. Tracey asked us to think back about the past 8 weeks and what we can improve? Well, for me that is journaling.
Tracey, you are in my calendar for that time on sunday. Smoke me baby!
ALERT>>>KOPIK meeting on 23 March, 7pm at ACS kitchen..guest speaker Chef Tim with neat ideas of economical healthy meals!!!
hugs to all!

Anonymous said...

I'm in for the 23rd and I agree today's meeting was awesome and a great way to spend lunchtime. Viv you look wonderful girl, keep up the good work.

Donna said...

signing off for now my cracker friends...keep up the great work and I will see you all in 10 short days!!!!!

Laurie said...

Hello everyone. I have not blogged for awhile, but I am still hanging in there. I am not able to completely give up the scale - but I am stepping on it less often. I did not journal well during the maintenance weeks, but what I did notice was that I consistently made sure I ate protein at each meal. I probably added in more complex carbs than I was supposed to but the first time in my life I am taking in proteins instead of simple carbs.
The other day I got tired of hitching up my jeans so I grabbed some capris (yes, it has warmed up here) that are a size smaller than what I am wearing (what an amazing surprise that I would have different size clothes in my closet) and they fit!!! I am completely thrilled and ready to start the next round. Donna, and whoever else is going to do this again, I plan to start my 4 days of 1 carb a day tomorrow and then go from there. I want to keep in contact with those of you who are continuing on so that I know who I can email and talk to. I am psyched to keep improving. I think I am doing OK with food and now need to really concentrate my efforts for efficient work-outs. And Donna, I love your comments of two whiskeys, two glasses of wine, etc. Forget just having one, but forge on to two and enjoy!!!

Laurie

Unknown said...

Hi Lourie:
That sound fantastic. Is a grat feeling ist'n it? Yes the small size is working on you that great. Weel let me tell you I hate my scale and that was one of the thing I says last friday in our last meeting. But something is for sure tha scale don't show our hard work but our clothes does so who care about the scale. I hate it all. Ok. Now I'll be focus in my next cycle I'll star tomorrow my for days low carb and then go from there. The only thing I'm not going to respect is the Sundays I need to have my pasta sunday for my long run mondays, after the race I can go back all full program and I will star lifting weigth more often, for now I'm just focus in my trainnig for my half marathon in April.
Well see you girl and hanging there we are together sis craker.

Donna said...

now don't cha just LOVE these girls????????